Skip to main content

AMARELIS' BELLADONA COLLECTION



















I am proud to be a Nigerian and designers like Amarelis are one of the many reasons I say so. Amarelis and designers like herself, make me so proud with what they’ve been able to achieve; showcasing to the world that Africa, Nigeria especially has got talents. Amarelis, is by Lara Cole, an entrepreneur and a beautiful mother of three. Her designs range from classy to phunk, her very fresh and versatile designs will make you stand out in a crowd as well as make heads turn. She also qualified for the MTN-British-council-Young- Designer- Year -2013 –Award.

 

Immediately I got wind that the Amarelis 2013 collection, termed “Belladona” was ous out, I had to get us a quick peek. I can guess, the collection was inspired by belles all around the world, or should I say Bella from twilight? Lol…just kidding. If you like what you see, or you want something specifically designed for an occasion, hola at me anf I’ll hook you up lol.

 

 

P.S

Don’t forget to drop your comments.

Comments